DUBLIN, Ireland, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Application (Knee Injuries, Shoulder Injuries, Foot & Ankle Injuries, Spine Injuries, Hip Injuries, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028” in its research database.
The report analyses the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market’s drivers and restraints, as well as the impact they have on-demand throughout the projection period. In addition, the report examines global opportunities in the global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market.
Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market Overview:
An area of connective tissue called a ligament binds two bones together. The ligament, a fibrous band of connective fibers, keeps the bones together at the joints and supports the internal organs. The two primary forms of the ligament are the white ligament, which is abundant in collagenous fibers, and the yellow ligament, which is abundant in elastic fibers.
An artificial tendon, a strengthening material, is used to replace a damaged tendon. Bio-compatible substances including PET (polyethylene terephthalate), polypropylene, and polyacrylonitrile are used to create artificial tendons (sodium styrene sulfonate). A team of researchers from the University of Utah’s biomedical department has developed a method to 3D print human tissue, including tendons and ligaments.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2023 updated report.
- About 211+ Pages Research Report
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2023
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historical and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 16.80% between 2022 and 2028.
- The Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market size was worth around US$ 19.09 Million in 2021 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 56.61 Million by 2028. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- Based on application segmentation, knee injuries were predicted to show maximum market share in the year 2021
- Based on end user segmentation, hospital and clinics had the leading revenue-generating applications in 2021.
- On the basis of region, North America was the leading revenue generator in 2021.
Industry Growth Dynamics
A few of the factors driving the growth of the global artificial tendons and ligaments market include increasing sports injury rates, expanding government programs to raise public awareness of artificial tendons & ligaments, and increasing R&D spending on artificial tendons & ligaments. The global market for artificial tendons and ligaments will expand as a result of the aging population’s challenges with tendon and ligament degradation and the rising demand for minimally invasive procedures. The key barriers to the expansion of the global artificial tendons and ligaments market are healthcare professionals’ resistance to using artificial tendons and ligaments, the high cost of therapy, and poor reimbursement policies.
The primary element influencing the market is the rise in sports injuries. The majority of injuries sustained when participating in sports are the result of accidents, poor technique, insufficient warm-up & stretching, and a lack of conditioning. Among the most frequent sports injuries among athletes are tennis elbow, ankle sprains, groyne pulls, hamstring strains, and ACL tears.
Furthermore, a sizeable percentage of people are unaware of the safety precautions that are applicable to sports, which can result in a range of minor to severe injuries. Approximately 165,000 sports-related injuries were treated in A&E departments in England in 2016, according to Accident & Emergency (A&E) data made public by the U.K. Parliament.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global artificial tendons and ligaments market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness.
The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company’s global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Some of the main players in the global artificial tendons and ligaments market include;
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- FX Solutions
- Cousin Biotech
- Orthomed S.A.S
- Shanghai PINE&POWER Biotech
Browse the full “Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Application (Knee Injuries, Shoulder Injuries, Foot & Ankle Injuries, Spine Injuries, Hip Injuries, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global artificial tendons and ligaments market is segmented based on application, end user, and region.
Based on application, the market is segmented into knee injuries, shoulder injuries, foot & ankle injuries, spine injuries, hip injuries, and others. Due to a variety of factors, including an increase in sports participation, an increase in the frequency of knee injuries, discomfort at the harvest site as a result of conventional surgical treatment methods using autografts and allografts, and the advantages of artificial tendons and ligaments over autografts and allografts, the knee injuries segment dominated the global artificial tendons and ligaments market.
The other uses category includes conditions such as hip dislocation, elbow injuries, and spinal injuries. The segment is anticipated to expand rapidly as a result of the rise in entire femoral tumor removals and prosthetic replacement surgeries, both of which have high success rates. Among the significant products in this area are Cousin Biotech’s NAJA and IntraSpine, LARS, and InternalBrace.
By end user, the market is divided into hospitals, specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and others. Due to a high risk of postoperative problems and high patient turnover, the hospitals segment led the global artificial tendons and ligaments market. Supportive infrastructure, which assists in efficient operations, will also encourage the adoption of these grafts in hospitals and clinics’ end-user facilities.
During the anticipated period, Europe will drive the global artificial tendons and ligaments market growth. The growth of the medical device industry, the low out-of-pocket costs for medical devices, increased government initiatives to promote sports, an increase in conferences, symposiums, and workshops in the UK showcasing the newest sports technologies, an increase in sports-related injuries and knee replacements, and agreements between universities, organizations, and institutions have all contributed to the Europe region currently holding a dominant share of the global market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
Recent Industry Developments:
- In June 2018, a team of Swiss researchers developed a microplate system for printing engineered muscle and tendon tissue. This system may help as a therapeutic application to treat a variety of muscle disorders.
- In January 2018, a team of scientists from the University of Colorado Boulder engineered a humanlike artificial muscle that is cheap, flexible and strong.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Artificial Tendons and Ligaments industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Industry?
- What segments does the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market Size in 2021||USD 19.09 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 56.61 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||16.80% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Mathys AG Bettlach, FX Solutions, LARS, Cousin Biotech, Orthomed S.A.S, Shanghai PINE&POWER Biotech, and others.|
|Key Segment||By Application, End User, and Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global Artificial Tendons and Ligaments market is segmented as follows:
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Spine Injuries
- Hip Injuries
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
To know an additional revised 2023 list of market players, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
- Market Size, Trends, & Forecast by Revenue | 2022−2028
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Application, End User, and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
USA: +1 347 690-0211 | UK: +44 2032 894158 | Japan: +81 50 5806 9039 | India: +91 73877 19999
Email: email@example.com | Web: https://www.fnfresearch.com
Follow Us on – LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Also Read Our Blogs: